Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Maddy's Newest Injury!

Well, obviously old because toe nails have to be injured for awhile before they just fall off. Yes! Her itty bitty toe nail is gone! A couple of weeks ago we noticed that it was lifting, but still connected on two sides. There was no obvious injury or damage. Then on Saturday, just connected at the base. SO GROSS!! I don't do this crap! So of course, I had her over to her Dad, after performing minor surgery, she is left with a little nub. Blayne sends me, the assistant, to get a band-aid just to protect it for a while. I go to put it on her and, Nope, no toe nail to b e found! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!! I can actually check on it and touch it now, but it still grosses me out. I called her Uncle Sean, he is the one with the matching missing toe nail, I told him it was his fault and his crazy genetics. I tried to get a good pic but this is the best I could get.

2 comments:

Cali said...

Oh poor Maddy!! It will grow back! Girls have to have pretty toenails! :)

Shannon said...

Oh sweet lil' Maddy!! I hope it grows back soon. Good job mommy for making yourself touch it. LOL. I love your new picture up top of you and Blayne, cute cute!