Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some stuff.........

The other evening while the kids were "sleeping" we went into the girls room to find Maddy awake. This wouldn't have been completely out of the ordinary had we not stumbled upon what she was doing.......







I couldn't attempt to wash it until we took some pictures. We asked what she was thinking and she told us she was drawing her family. I couldn't get mad, it was pretty sweet. Of course it was cuter before I took the paint off the wall while trying to remove it.

I took the kids to have their pictures taken today. I attempted to stop and take a few of my own before we got there. I found my camera with a dead battery. I was able to take the first picture right when I turned it on then it would die. I managed to turn it off and on then repeat the process before it completely died. Thankfully, I managed to get one.



On our way home from lunch with G'ma Mary, for Gavin's birthday, we managed to get a good picture of Mt. Hood. The snow is piling up and our family is getting very excited to go and play in it, Blayne more than anyone!

2 comments:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

You are all so tall! So funny what kids come up with.

Shannon said...

Oh your sweet Maddy!! Her drawings are actually really dang cute. ;)