Friday, February 11, 2011

Victoria Rose

Vicotria competed in the third grade Spelling Bee this week and took second place. She moves on to compete with the top 10 kids in the school for the school wide Spelling Bee which is being held today.

We just put an order in for our Timberwolves shirts and sweatshirts. She is still so excited to have been the student who's mascot got chosen from the entire school. She is turning into quite the little lady!
She was so excited to show up after Christmas break and see the new signs. She made me take a picture so I could show Blayne.

I have the great opportunity to drive by our beautiful mountain on a daily basis. I pass it taking my kids to and from school. It amazes me that it just gets more beautiful as the season goes on.

Life has calmed down a little for the Yates. Brenton and Melissa left for Japan last Wednesday. I'm hoping to replace some order in our household.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: