Friday, March 4, 2011

Long time no ski!

So, I figure it has been a good year since I've gone skiing. It has been several years since I have been skiing without sciatic pain. This year has been the first since I was pregnant with Maddalyn that I actually enjoyed myself up the mountain.
Blayne took the day off of work and he and I went on a ski/snowboard date up to Meadows. We dropped the kids off at school then dropped Maddy at G'ma Mary's and headed up the mountain. The weather was beautiful, it was snowing lightly and had about 8 inches of fresh powder to enjoy.
I had a bit of anxiety due to having been a while since I'd been skiing. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. My body had to stop long before my brain wanted to. I had a great day and couldn't have asked for better company.
Thanks for the great snow date Blayne!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Katie Lofts said...

Awwww! How fun! Bryce and I need to go on a date. A real one... just the two of us.