Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New York

I had the fun opportunity to go to Saratoga Springs, NY. with my Mom for a week to visit my oldest sister and her family. The week was filled with fun memories and experiences. Too many to list them all.

Fort Ticonderoga - Lake Champlain




Lake George, NY -

Home of the Americade Trade Show. I was the wrong half of my marriage to stumble upon this event. Blayne would have loved it. I took lots of pictures for him and the kids.



New York City, NY

American Museum of Natural History-
Such and awesome experience. We were there for 4 hours and didn't begin to put a dent in seeing everything. The three kids we had in tow couldn't do any longer than that.





Central Park-





"Top of the Rock"-

We walked from the AMNH through Central Park to the Rockefeller Center.





All in all it was a good trip. We did drive by ground zero, we even saw an Oregon license plate. It made for a very busy and long week. Blayne was a good sport and stayed home with the kids with help from his Mom so I could go enjoy myself.

No comments: