Thursday, April 5, 2012

We are waiting for Spring!

As Blayne left for work this morning it was snowing. I love the snow, my family loves the snow, but we are ready for Spring too! I've taken a few pictures with my phone over the last month or so and if I don't get them on here now they are going to get forgotten. A few of them are while we were driving around in the car on a very sunny day, my kids were being silly and I couldn't pass up a picture opportunity.
My silly kids!
Victoria went to a birthday party at a skating rink. I took Gavin and Maddy to skate while she was there. It was a great work out for Mom. I had to haul both of them around the rink while trying to keep my own balance at the same time.
Maddalym wearing Daddy's hat. She sure is cute!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh how I love your kiddos! This morning after watching "My Little Pony", Lexi declared that her and Maddy need to go on some pony rides together. And that they have to search for the ponies in the forest because that's where they live. We sure are going to miss you guys!