Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

As another Easter is upon us I can't help but to ponder the blessings I have been given. I am so thankful for all of my many blessings. I am so thankful to be part of the church, I am thankful to have a supportive family, I am thankful for my calling, I am thankful for my obedient children and I am impressed by thier diligence and faithfulness. I am also so very thankful for my wonderful husband, the worthy priesthood holder he is, he is a great father and provider for our family. He is a great friend and example to me, I couldn't ask for a better partner. My heart is definitely full!! After church and pictures I sent my kids up stairs to change out of thier Easter clothes. I came upstairs a bit later to find this....... Maddalyn sitting in her Easter clothes, in her shoe box, holding her stuffed bunny, and eating her chocolate bunny. I thought it was pretty cute!!

No comments: