Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bonneville Dam

So after a busy day at the Zoo we attempted to go to Multnomah Falls the following morning. We changed our minds after driving by and it being so crowded that we couldn't even find a parking spot.

So we drove a little further up I-84 to Bonneville Dam. We ate lunch, fed the fish, and just enjoyed the beautiful surroundings. Blayne and I continue to try and educate our kids about the great landmarks we have so close to us, we try not to take them for granted. What a blessing to live by and have all of these beautiful places in the Northwest.

Matt having served his mission in Oregon, that's how I met him 18+ years ago. He was here while my brother was in Brazil on his mission, so I adopted him as a big brother. We also hung out with Chris and his family this weekend, another friend Matt made while on his mission here.


 













 

 





No comments: