Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Yates kids start school!


So......I now have all 3 kids in school all day! Woot woot!! Now I just need to figure out what to do with my time.

Victoria is 11 and is starting middle school for the 6th grade. She is a beautiful young lady. She matures a little more every day. She is becoming one of my sweet friends.
 
 
Gavin is almost 9 and is starting the 3rd grade. He is such a smart young man. He has 100% on all his unit tests for 2nd grade. Let's hope it continues to be so easy for him.

Little Miss Maddy is all grown up and staring school full time as a big 1st grader, she is 6 years old and knows everything. She has such a sweet personality, she makes friends easily and is loved by everyone!
 
I am so lucky to be blessed with 3 healthy, smart, beautiful kids. I couldn't ask for more, I hope we continue to bless other peoples lives the way we are blessed!

 

No comments: