Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bushue Farms


So after having a great lunch at Calamity Jane's, we went to the pumpkin patch. We took the kids and went with the McNutt family (Blayne's cousin), Damon, Kelly, Alyssa, and Grace. We went to BUSHUE FARMS, took a hay ride over to the large pumpkin patch, they dropped us off, we wondered around and found our pumpkins, then they picked us up. We rode back over to the farm, paid for hay ride and pumpkins. We came home hung out for awhile, made dinner, played the Wii, then finally carved our pumpkins. We had to keep Maddy from eating the pumpkin scraps,it was so much fun. It was a beautiful Oregon day, it was 70 degrees and sunny. The wind was blowing a nice warm breeze (I love it when it is windy). Today will definitely make a list of one of my "PERFECT" days!!!

5 comments:

Cali said...

We have had some really beautiful Fall weather! Looks like you guys had fun... what a cute little family :)

Liz said...

Very cool! :) We skipped the pumpkin patch and took the cheaper route of the Reynolds' garden...LOL! LOVE the pics. Sorry I couldn't scrap witcha today...:*(

Talk about the day from heck...will catcha up on THAT later...!

Shannon said...

Maybe I'm retarded and can't see stuff on your site...like the Twilight thing I never saw. And then I thought you said you had some cute pictures of carving and Maddy...?? Hhmm. I like your new layout! Thanks for the costume...it looks huge but we'll see!

Amanda said...

Chris's family always go to that farm. Such an adorable little pumpkin patch. (Did I say little?? lol) Sadly we couldn't go this year.. Isn't it such a perfect place for pictures though!?

Chris said...

I went to school with the Bushue's Cool people.