Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Can we say OBSESSED!!!

We Can! Blayne and I are obsessed with this series. (some of many) We are joining the countdown. In fact Blayne has actually started re-reading the series. He has downloaded the soundtrack videos to our ipods, and he has found several parts of the books that were removed after editing and read those too. (He may disagree with some of them being removed)

We are preparing for Halloween at our house. We have a Cowgirl, Spider man, and a Ladybug. We are enjoying the beautiful (when it's dry) fall weather. So many gorgeous colors. It is time for a fall family photo......I will have to work on that.

3 comments:

The Martins said...

Maybe Blayne thinks he should be a vampire?

Alex said...

I think Obsessed is an under-statement.

Shannon said...

Hhmm...you said you added a ticker countdown...where is it? Anyway, I think I qualify to join your obsessed club. :)