Monday, February 23, 2009

Just when you thought you had it figured out!

So the antibiotics for the bronchitis weren't working on Maddy, and she spiked a fever of 101.3 all weekend long. So I, once again, called the doctors office. "Well, we should definitely take a look at her, why don't you bring her in this morning." Of course you want to see her again, you can't get it right the first time. You need me to pay you again, and then maybe you'll get it right this time. "Well, it looks likes she has pneumonia, we should probably give her a different antibiotic." Of course she does, of course you do. THIS STINKS!!! I am really beginning to hate the doctors office. I am more so really tired have having sick babies!!

On a brighter note, I love my new bed! Although they ripped the fabric when they delivered it so they are getting me a new one, it is so comfortable. Then I went and bought Alex's Cocoa Latte machine and enjoyed some hot cocoa while having a pedicure on Saturday evening. It was Great!!!

So, I guess I will have to make some cocoa, sit in my bed, and cuddle with Maddy until she feels better, Dang it!! :)

1 comment:

Alex said...

That machine makes everything else workout! HA! Im glad you are getting a new new matteress. Sorry about maddy....I sure hope they got it right this time. At least she isnt in the hospital