Thursday, May 14, 2009

The construction continues......

So with my beautiful floors done. We are beginning the construction on the counters this weekend. Off comes the formica and on goes the granite. It will be so pretty. Blayne and I started demo last night, we cleared the counters and took off the back splash. We hope it will only take the weekend but you would not believe the stuff we ran into putting back together the kitchen, well the bathroom anyway. Wish us luck. In my experience there isn't anything more stressful on a marriage than a huge project ;)

3 comments:

Alex said...

hello...kindergarten registration is super stressful! HA! Good luck, I cant wait to see the end result

Cali said...

Sweet! I'm sooo jealous! Call us when you're done... we want to come over and see it!

Shannon said...

I'm sure it's going to be beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it. :)