Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here comes May!

So we are starting May off in the middle of a huge project. Our travertine floors aren't quite finished yet and we are still awaiting the arrival of our granite. It has been such a huge job but it will be so pretty when it is done.


On a completely different subject, you know you are doing an effective job potty training when your 2 year old comes into the bathroom and hollers and claps for you when you go pee! It is hilarious, she drops her mouth open, then starts clapping for joy showing her satisfaction with you. I love that sweet little girl.

I bought my kids these cute little outfits with my "gym-bucks" at gymboree.com I love getting stuff for free, I love it even more when I get them and they are just as cute if not cuter than they were online.

So, off we I go to gear up for more "working on the floor".............by taking a nap :) HeeHee!

1 comment:

Doug, Monica, Alyssa and Dylan said...

Love the floor! Oh, and your kids are cute too! I love free things.