Thursday, April 2, 2009

Potty Training 101


We are day #3 of potty training, no accidents! I have learned to just leave them naked, except undies, then they have a harder time having an accident. Of course it has been so cold, I have a t-shirt on her also. Maddy woke up a 2:00 am this morning crying, dry diaper, and needed to go potty. I can't ask for anything more. Well maybe I can, she has failed to poo in the potty yet. This is day #2 of no poo. I hope today is "THE DAY!" It is pretty pathetic that this is what consumes my life, but I'm a mom. Maddy also woke up with a dry diaper this morning, Blayne put her on the potty and sure enough, she has learned how to hold it. We'll see, she still doesn't come to me needing to go potty. So I am a potty trained mom at this point. I bought her these cute rubber boots for the good job she is doing, she always puts on Tori and Gavin's. She even put on Holland's when he spent the night earlier this week. We will also see how she does on a road trip, wish me luck! Please if you have any ideas, feel free.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Good luck! She looks so cute in that picture. I wish Ry had hair like that...oh the things I could do! HA

Amanda said...

Great idea!! The only trick I know.. is when my mom was potty training us.. we had this adorable mini toilet seat that went inside the "grown up" seat.. so our little butts fit better.. and it was pink.. so it was exciting to use it =]=]

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh! I love her hair like that! Although it makes her look like a little girl instead of baby Maddy!! Okay, I know, I probably should accept that she isin't a baby anymore. LOL. Yay for good potty training! Yup, I've officially decided that you are the queen and the master...so I'm going to bow down and let you train Lexi!! LOL.

Cali said...

Smarty pants... or lack of pants! Genius!! Hot boots Maddy... good choice.