Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!


So, my Mom decided she wanted to host her Grand kids to an Easter Egg hunt this year. Her and my Dad filled 100+ plastic eggs with candy and hid them in their front yard.

The kids had so much fun. Not that they need all of the candy that they got, but it was a lot of fun. It reminded me of when we were little. We always had a "property" wide Easter egg hunt, with all of my cousins. So many memories!

Then we followed it up with a great Easter luncheon today with the majority of my immediate family including my Grandpa Joe, and Jacob's Grandma and Grandpa Stone. It was a lovely day, exhausting, but lovely! HAPPY EASTER!!

1 comment:

mandy said...

Aerin- I remember a big Easter egg hunt where we went on a scavenger hunt, running all over the property and we (15+ kids)all found our Easter baskets at the end of the hunt. Lots of great memories!