Monday, March 30, 2009

Gavin found a new friend!

My cousin and her husband and 2 kids came over for dinner tonight. Gavin has met his match (with the exception of Emily, she isn't local) with Ashlyn, they had so much fun, no tears were shed and they entertained each other and Rory for the better part of 3 hours. It was great. Ashlyn informed me I could keep her brother and she would take Gavin home in his place. I then told her, "but Mommy would miss Rory!" "No she won't!" she promptly answered. I had to promise her we would visit again soon, maybe next time she could come for a LONGER visit, she then informed her Dad she had two new friends, Tori and Gavin. It was fantastic, Ashlyn loved Gavin's capes. She loved them sooo much she had to wear both of them at the same time. Rory wouldn't share Maddy's scooter, even if it was pink!! Living in Sandy, aka Tim-buk-tu, I miss out on a lot of visiting with my extended family. I always appreciate the effort they make to come and visit us. I love having people over to my home, and it isn't one of those, "I love them more when they leave" situations. Not all the time anyway :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awww, they look like they had a blast!! Such a cute post. I hope we aren't "love it more when they leave" friends!!! Hehe.