Friday, March 20, 2009

Where did March go?




So I was looking through my camera and found some cute pictures that never made to.....well anywhere so I thought I would post them. I am suprised March had flown by so fast, 2009 is 1/4 over. WOW!!! Maddy turns two next month.... HOLY COW, WOW!! We have been busy, I have figured that is why it has flown by. We started this year with an huge "TO DO" list and I am happy to say, other than Blayne's mustang, it is complete. Very satisfying. Not that, being the OCD personality I am, I will find more to do. How boring would I be if I didn't keep busy!!

Gavin being Silly!

All my Lovlies in their Valentines Day outfits!!

Maddy climbed into the sink and started brushing her teeth, I have no idea where her Mother was!!

3 comments:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

OK...the teeth brushing in the sink is hilarious.

Amanda said...

Such cute little buggers..
It was so nice getting to hang out with you guys, I haven't seen them in so long! Maddy is a hoot!!

Porters said...

Can't wait to meet my daughter's twin born a few months earlier. Maddy is so cute (as are the others btw), Elizabeth does this too, and I don't know where her mom is either. LOL None of my other ones did that.