Friday, March 13, 2009

WICKED!!!



So I went and saw Wicked last night with my Mom and my 3 sisters. My Mom bought us all tickets back at Christmas, that we have all been holding until last night. It is a miracle nobody lost or misplaced their ticket. At the last minute My Aunt had to cancel so I was able to take Victoria in her spot. IT WAS AWESOME!!We had a lot of fun. It started at 7:30, it didn't get out until 10:20, so we didn't get Tori home until 11:00. Good thing she doesn't have school today, because she is still asleep. It was a great play, and a cool experience to have with just "the girls". Although, I think Blayne would have enjoyed it. I bought a cool shirt, with the flying monkeys up and down the sleeves, it was spendy but you have to have some type of token. (that's what I keep telling myself!)

2 comments:

Alex said...

how fun to go with your sisters, and to also have a mother-daughter date with tori!

Cali said...

I did the same thing the first time I saw Wicked a couple of years ago... paid wayyy too much for a t-shirt. I still love it though :)