Friday, March 6, 2009

What Next?

With us starting off the week with our painting incident, I figured the week could only go up from there. I was wrong, dead wrong!!! So Thursday morning I was putting all new cabinet door pulls in my kitchen, while I was doing so Victoria informed Maddalyn was drinking out of one of the cleaner bottles. I turn around to find Maddy nursing the Pine sol bottle, "Lavender Clean Pine-sol"!!! I figured she only got a little, the lid was still on just loose enough for some to leak out. So after a phone call to poison control they assured me she was going to be fine, expect vomiting and diarrhea. If she starts vomiting "violently" give them a call back. So I managed to make through that episode. This morning, there was no school so we were watching cartoons in my bed, I figured I could get n a few more zzzz's. All the sudden I hear Maddy start crying, I find her with her head stuck between the logs in the foot board of my log bed. Yes, STUCK!! So I tried repeatedly to get her out, starting to panic I called Blayne, he said he would be right home. Trying to calm her down and thinking about it a little more, I realized it was her body she got through the logs, then she couldn't get her head trough too. So it wasn't that her head was stuck, so I reversed her body back through the logs and she came right out. Only managing to have a minor heart attack, I called Blayne back and told him to stay at work. And then I went shopping to recover from my stressful morning. I have decided to spend the rest of the day at home, although it has not been proven to be the safest place :) Plus I have to put my girls new "ROXY" sheets on their beds, they are sooo cute!!!

3 comments:

Alex said...

shopping fixes everything! Im so glad you got them Roxy sheets...do they happen to be pink and brown poka dots? If so...Ry has the same ones! Glad nothing serious happed with the pine-sol.

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Pine Sol and stuck heads---a great way to start the weekend! Lol!

Shannon said...

Geesh!! Painting, Pine-Sol, stuck babies, what a week you've had! I hope the shopping made it all better!!