Saturday, June 6, 2009

Alive?

Well, I don't know if I would call it alive, but yes I am still here. The last little while has been so busy in my world, I am behind on a lot of things.

My oldest girl turned 7 last Sunday, I have a hard time calling her my BIG girl. Then to top it all off, she just finished the first grade, WOW!!!

Summer vacation has begun, so easy to be sad and happy about one thing. The busy part of summer hasn't even revealed itself and yet, I am still dreading it.

My longest, best friend in the world got married tonight. I am so happy for her. She made a beautiful bride, and the best part is that I actually think her husband realizes what a great woman he just married. Of course I am not sure if I am happy with him, he is moving her to Virginia. Other than that, yes he is a great guy and a great guy to and for her. We were extremely lucky the weather held, she should have held her outdoor wedding last week, when the sun wouldn't stop.

THEN, yes it's true!The depressing rumors are true! I TURN 30......well let's just say..........WAY TO SOON!!! NO, it's not affecting me, what makes you say that? The only saving grace I have is that my wonderful husband is all too soon to follow! I LOVE YOU BLAYNE ;)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Your 30's are the new 20's...! Didn't you get the memo?! LOL. Happy Birthday Aerin! 30's not too bad....just eat a lot of chocolate and take a bubble bath. The rest will pass in time....LOL.