Saturday, June 20, 2009

My New Camera

So I have been carrying my new camera around with me everywhere, I LOVE IT!!! It has a smile detector and won't take the picture until the person you are taking it of reaches the smile size you have pre-set your camera to. Once they have reached the "large" smile you have selected it automatically takes the picture without you touching any buttons. IT'S GREAT. The other thing I love is it has the continuous photo taking feature, you don't have to switch any settings, all you have to do is hold down the button and it automatically does it!! Also, I bought it because it fits in my purse, I have a very nice digital camera already, but it doesn't fit in my purse. YAY SONY!!

Any who, sorry about that minor tantrum. Tony and Chelsea were nice enough to take Blayne and I out to Claim Jumper for my birthday. So here are pics of us there.



My birthday was also a fun day for Gavin, he took off his training wheels and is now riding his bike like a BIG BOY! Now he is just cruising around every chance he gets and anywhere he can go on two wheels. I just wish Tori was as eager to ride her bike, she pretty much hates it!!




Victoria may not like to ride her bike, but sure likes her picture being taken.


Last but not least, no one can forget our little Maddy. It wouldn't be a post if she wasn't mentioned in some shape or form. What kind of two year old would she be is she wasn't getting stuck in something or climbing in something. Blayne and I woke up to her laying in our bed with us, trying to eat Victoria's lotion. As if that wasn't bad enough, she then rubbed it in her eyes and all over our sheets and quilt on our bed. It smelled so bad, I got a major headache. So, like I said, how boring would our lives be if we didn't have our sweet little MADDY!

Oh, and did I mention? When she gets mad, she throws a fit and rolls her self up into the nearest rug she can get too.


JUST ANOTHER WEEK IN THE LIFE OF THE YATES!!!

5 comments:

Alex said...

your camera sounds so cool. I cant wait to see it sometime. Im thinking I need a vacation from Bend...

Cali said...

Um... your camera sounds like a spaceship. WOW! What will they think of next. And can I just tell you how much I love Maddy... you must shake your head daily with her silliness.

Blayne and Aerin Yates said...

cjphoto2? I'm not aware who you are by that definition. "show yourself";)

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Your kitchen is beautiful, but your kids are more beautiful.

Happy birthday from me, a little late.

30 is young, take it from me. Enjoy it!!!!!