Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The mystery that is a mother's purse

So, we had Truman, Shannon, and Lexi over for the weekend. We were all sitting around one evening and my purse was next me. Maddalyn and Lexi decided they wanted to go through my purse. It was quite entertaining to them. Kind of like in Mary Poppins when things just kept coming out of her purse. It was pretty funny!








So, after all the fun I do see a possible problem, NOW THEY KNOW WHAT'S IN MY PURSE!!! I am going to have to pay a lot better attention about where I set my purse down.
Truman and Shannon ended up staying over Friday night after the boys went snowboarding. So then Saturday morning we decided to take the kids sledding. Our first sledding trip of the year, awfully pathetic. We also went with our other good friends Curt and Aimee. We had so much fun, I'm not going to go into detail. I need the pictures from Aimee first and then I'll do a separate post. I will tell you this, Maddalyn is fearless and a natural snow goer!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So, so, SO dang cute!!! I love it!

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

You look so much like your grandma in that last picture. I don't carry a purse...keeps 'em guessing. :)