Friday, January 15, 2010

Our snow sledding trip!

Like I promised, here are some pictures from our snow trip. The kids had so much fun we definitely will be doing it again sooner than later. We went to the Hood River parking lot of Mt. Hood Meadows. It ended up being a great place, the boys kind of made us a our own sledding trail on the side. Half way into our trip they made a ramp which spiced up the kids experience. Victoria, being the mild temper girl she is, didn't want to sled. I bribed her that she could have a sleep over with Emily (McNamee) if they would sled down the hill together. They did, but only once. Of course Blayne wouldn't have that so a little later he ran, grabbed Tori, jumped on the sled, and down the hill they went with Victoria screaming the entire way. Not like Maddy, who kept saying, "again Daddy, again!" I can't remember the last time I saw my kids have so much fun together, not to mention having Curt and Aimee with their kids and Truman, Shannon, and Lexi. Of course last year we had enough of our own snow we didn't have to go anywhere. Blayne took my kids sledding last year with Uncle Jacob and Emily, and Tony but I stayed back with Maddy and Ashley with Abram. It is great to have all of my kids at an age where nobody gets left out and they are all big enough to go and join in the fun.















2 comments:

Cali said...

Aerin, you look so stylish! :)

Blayne and Aerin Yates said...

Too bad I didn't think to put on any make-up. Then I would have looked alive and stylish!