Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How Precious........Little Brianna

I had the opportunity to have one of Heavenly Father's most recent deliveries at my house. My little kids love this little girl, they would love to keep her for their own. Beautiful Brianna McNamee. She got a little fussy and Gavin calmed her right down. He is a great big brother. I love the first picture where he is just taking her all in. He will make an awesome Daddy one day, a day far far a way!






Then it was Maddy's turn. Out of both of my girls, Maddy is definitely the one that is more attached to her babies. Not only does she manage several at a time but they all have to sleep with her. If one is missing or she wakes up not surrounded by them she gets very upset. It was very hard for her to stand and watch Gavin take care of hold that baby when she was sure she would be doing a better job.






We had to have Aimee move, because she was telling Maddy to smile so she would be looking at her instead of the camera. The "out of the corner of her eye" pictures crack me up, I had to throw them in. Aimee was a very good sport, I appreciate her letting my kids enjoy her newest blessing. They aren't going to have anymore lil brothers or sisters of their own, so I like it that they don't miss out on the experience. All of our friends are good like that.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yes that little girl is certainly adorable!!! Your kids are awesome with babies. :) Now we just need to train them to calm the "Lexi babies" too... LOL. I can't wait to have pictures of them with our boy!