Friday, April 9, 2010

Maddy turns #3 !!!

I can't believe my baby turned 3! We had a blast on Easter Sunday. Between watching conference, coloring eggs, and having cupcakes and presents! It was a BUSY day.







We had G'ma and G'pa Yates over and Truman, Shannon, and Lexi. She got so many gifts, she is so lucky that she has so many people that love her. Crystal, Jesse, and Matthew even sent a gift from Olympia,WA. We had a wonderful, yummy ham, traditional Easter dinner. With our friends and family to share it with, it made it that much better.












All in all it was a great day. Conference was great, Easter was great, and Maddy's officially 3! I've complained I am running out of baby years. Several of my friends have assured me, I can have their baby's to fill that void once ans a while!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Super cute!! So glad we could share your special day Maddy!