Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I thought May was busy, June is looking worse!

When you think life can't get any more hectic, it does. Apparently I forgot to knock on wood somewhere along the way. My Victoria turns 8 on Monday. So not only are we planning a birthday party, we are preparing her for baptism. She has been taking the missionary discussions for the couple months. We have really enjoyed seeing how big she has gotten, some days it seems TOO BIG!

Blayne and Tony took advantage of this last weekend that felt like winter to the rest of us by making one last trip up to go snowboarding. We had our friend Matt in town from Arizona, so they went up and enjoyed every last bit of it. Then of course they spent just a "few" hours on the Xbox. Why is it when that say, "just a few" it means 6-8 hours?

On Sunday we got together as a family to participate in the dedication of my Mom's oldest sisters grave. Judith dies of SIDS at 3 months old. After my Grandma dieing recently mt Grandpa felt very pressed to relocate their little girl, from Arizona to Oregon, to rest beside her Mom. It was a very sweet service and I was so happy I was able to attend and witness the peace it gave my Grandpa. I found it very hard to see such a sweet little casket, regardless if it was over 60 years ago that she passed.




1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love that picture of Tori...she is such a ham! The last 8 years have just zoomed by!!!!