Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Visiting the Temple

We were out in Beaverton on Saturday so we stopped by the Temple on our way home. I was having fun taking pictures with the girls when Blayne and Gavin joined us. I took a few pictures of the kids together then he was taking some pictures of the kids and I. After a few shots Victoria started screaming! Finally when she calmed down so we could comprehend what she was saying we'd figured she got stung by a wasp, then to top it off it got stuck in her hair! Blayne finally got it out and smashed it. Poor girl! We watched her closely -- seeing my little sister is allergic to yellow jackets, it's better to be safe then sorry. She was more calm than I would have imagined.
On a side note, I got some really cute pictures!







Tori wanted to take some pictures of Blayne and I. She got a few good shots but this one was the best. It's not very often I can get Blayne to sit down and take a picture let alone have it turn out.



I took these pictures of the kids at the reflection pool. I love pictures that show the sun shining on the temple, it is so beautiful. My kids are at the bottom they are just very little.




Then Blayne took over, he is a fan of using the repetitive shot mode so I have to go through several pictures to find the best one. I can't complain, I'm usually the one behind the camera and always get left out of the pictures. This photo shoot didn't last long, this is where Tori got stung a few shots into it.



Since Tori got to take pictures I promised Gavin he could take some too. So while Blayne was walking with Tori to calm her down, Gavin took over the camera. Apparently we need to work on him. He needs to know we actually need to be in the shot. Give him a break, he's only 5!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

Love it! You guys are all so dang cute. My absolute favorite is the one of Tori and Maddy at the fountain.. a framer for sure!!!