Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I can't hold still long enough.......

At this rate, I'm bound to get everything done I've been wanting to do for a while. I just recovered my glider rocker I bought when I was pregnant with Victoria. I matches my curtains in my room.

Then I made a quilt directed towards what Blayne wanted, some more manly neutral toned colors. So, here are the Euro shams I made to match it. I don't have any pictures of the quilt, my sister has it, she is being an awesome sister and is quilting it for me.

I am running out of things to do but at the same time I am done doing things.

;) Aerin

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You could come help with my projects when you're done. I could keep you busy for a while. ;)

Cali said...

HAHA Shannon! I was thinking the same thing... but at my house. :)