Monday, July 21, 2008

Dirt, Dirt, and more Dirt!

I don't mind going camping, it is alot of work for only two days. Though I like camping, I hate being dirty, I hate my kids being dirty, and I hate that there is dust on everything. I really hate coming home and having to wash EVERYTHING!!! So, I need to service that packs for me, keeps my kids clean while we are there, and cleans and puts everything away until next time. Let me know if you hear of anything! LOL!!! How about let me know if you know of a camping spot that doesn't have any dirt!! (other than my backyard)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Don't forget...they have to unload everything, deal with the yucky, icky smelling coolers and food you bring back AND help you get the smell of campfire out of your hair WHILE you're camping. ;)

Shannon said...

Hhmm...a place other than your backyard with no dirt...um...our backyard?? LOL.