Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to life...

So life as we know it has returned to normal. Blayne and I finished the 4th and final book in the "Twilight" saga last week. I don't think we have ever been consumed by anything that much........except the bug! So we need any and all recommendations for the next set or series of books that we NEED to read so we can ignore any and all responsibilities we may have. (Help me out, please make all suggestions asap, I have to teach Relief Society on the 19th.....Shhhh!)

5 comments:

Brenton & Melissa said...

So I was telling Blayne that my friend suggested that series to me. I have started the very first book "twilight." I am addicted...Why??? I don't have the time to sit and read...and now that is all I am doing...haha! I have never been the reader type too. Anyhoo...good book so far...I understand completely!

Alex said...

I think you should read the gossip girl books. TRASH! Love them!

The Martins said...

Well if you want another vampire series... The House of Night Series. P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast.
Their fourth book Untamed just came out, and they are shorter than the twilight books. Mom has the first three.Their the black books in her bookshelf next to her bed. Marked, Betrayed, and Chosen.

Cali said...

Well it isn't a vampire series but I loved the Sword of Truth books. Also, Katie was just telling me to read Eragon.

Shannon said...

I second Cali's vote...SWORD OF TRUTH...need I say more? You heard enough about it from Chels and I. LOL.