Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tag? I am not a very good sport, I always have to win!

I am playing tag.

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

Ashley! - Picture me sticking my tongue out at you!http://jakeandashleymartin.blogspot.com/

1. I am very much so OCD
2. I rub my feet together while going to sleep, also CAN'T have any socks on (I prefer to rub them on Blayne's legs, if they aren't available I rub them together.
3. My room has to be pitch black while going to sleep
4. I hate my nose being touched
5. My dishes have to be done immediately
6. During conversation I validate you by saying, "right" often


I Tag: Liz McNamee, Cali Gibbs, Katie Lofts, Amanda Nelson, and Melissa Yates

4 comments:

Alex said...

OCD? Really, are you sure about that? LOL, im just the funny maker around here...

The Martins said...

Yeah, I have noticed the "right" thing.

Cali said...

Okay... I'll play :)

bklofts said...

What! I got tagged! Blast! Okay, I'll see if I can figure this out!