Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blueberry Pickin!!!


My neighbor invited my kids and I to go to her Grandparents farm and pick blueberries with her before the farm opens to the public. So of course we went. I invited my Mom so she could help with the kids. We got there and had our pick of ALOT of bushes. My kids haven't ever been berry pickin so it was a new thing for them. We had fun and picked enough blueberries to fill about 3 1/2 gallon Ziploc bags. The kids gave up after about an hour, so we headed home. What are we going to do with them you ask? We don't know. We are going to start by going to her house tonight and make some smoothies! YUM, YUM!!!


2 comments:

Kelli S said...

How awesome!! I am way Jealous! This is Brandon & Traci's daughter Kelli. =) I got the link to your blog off of Grant's blog.

Alex said...

What a lot of fun. I have always wanted to do that