Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July

So we had a great fourth of July. A wonderful birthday for Blayne, delicious BBQ, and beautiful fireworks. Not to mention I found another awesome feature of the best camera in the world. It has a specific fireworks setting. My pictures turned out great. Ashley commented I didn't have enough pictures with people in them but I was having too much fun seeing the fabulous pictures of the fireworks. The boys were successful on their fireworks selection. It also helps to have a neighbor listening to the police scanner to warn you when your street has been called in AGAIN! I have never seen grown men clean up a mess so fast. Apparently then men I thought didn't fear anything do fear something!!

So basically it all boils down to if you didn't spend the 4th with the Yates you missed out! Happy 4th of July!!

No comments: