Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Sick Little Girl


So, having this stomach flu thing going around, my kids managed to get it. Gavin first, 24 hrs later, gone. Victoria managed to throw up ONCE!!! Maddy on the other hand, got sick after Gavin and is still getting over it. She threw up for 24 hrs, then the poor girl has had diarrhea for 5 DAYS! So at least once a day I would try to get her into the bath just to comfort her. This is my poor little girl, you can obviously tell she is not feeling well. Usually she is the child that manages to get water on every surface of the bathroom. She looks so pathetic! I'm just glad she is starting to return to her old self. As much as you enjoy the break of them laying on the couch and not doing anything, it's good to see some of her sweet personality come back.

No comments: