Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ramona Falls hike

So Sean (Blayne's brother) and his girlfriend Cassie came into town from Fresno for the holiday weekend. Blayne took Friday off of work and decided that all of us should go on a hike. Seeing we are taking all 3 kids I ASSUME I will manage even with my sciatic condition. So we start in on our hike around 12:15.

So, we hit a sign prior to the trail head that reads, "Ramona Falls 4." So, I say, "Blayne, I think this may be too long of a hike for the kids." He assures me they will be fine. So we go ahead and keep going. We saw some beautiful landscapes and scenery.



This is where I started to question my husbands judgement. Our little hikers started to drag and turned into not so happy hikers. I keep asking, "But, how much longer? I need an actual calculation of minutes!" Blayne and Sean continue to assure me we are close. ARGH!!!! I'm getting quite irritated! At about two hours in I informed Blayne and Sean, once again the Yates men have proven they have NO CONCEPT OF TIME!!!!!! So we arrived at beautiful Ramona Falls about 2 1/2 hrs later. It was awesome, I'm not sure it was worth it, but it was very pretty. FYI: the 4 mile incicater was ONE WAY!! We ended up back at the car at 4:45pm, 4 1/2 hours round trip. UGH!

No comments: