Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Play time with Dad, Maddy's shoe fetish, & Lexi's visit!

I know this is a lot of things in one post. Why make several when you can do one long one. ;)

So, regardless of Blayne's size, my kids think they can take down their Dad. Blayne sits on the bed, doesn't move, doesn't fight back and my little kids fight with all their might to try and push him off the bed. This happens on a regular basis. I love watching them have so much fun, it reminds me of playing with my Dad when I was younger.



Then, I have no idea how this happened (wink,wink!), My Maddalyn has a little shoe fetish. If you leave your shoes unattended you may find them on her feet or in a different spot then you left them. She has a big thing with Gavin's shoes right now. I think it is because they are big but not too big, so she can walk in them. The worst part is she has no qualms with putting on the accompanying socks too! GROSS!!




Shannon and Lexi came over to spend Saturday with the kids and I. My kids haven't seen Lexi in a few months. They may have invaded her personal space a little. But it was no time at all before they were all playing like there was no time lost. Maddalyn may have played a little too rough at times, but all in all it was a fun visit!!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Those are such fun memories to make for the kids....

I wonder where she gets the shoe love from...but the socks, I agree, YUCK

Cali said...

That pic of Maddy with her arm around Gavin is soooo cute!!!!!!

My Life said...

Kylie has a little shoes fetich too! I love getting her new shoes and she loves playing with all of mine. =)

Shannon said...

Aaww, I love all the pictures of Maddy with her shoes, so dang cute. And who is that adorable little girl in that last 2 pics? Hehe. we'll have to do that again soon, it was fun! And maybe we'll be more productive on your scrapbooking next time. ;)