Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Beautiful!!

So, those of you that don't live close to me, we had a pretty eventful storm on Saturday. I was at Super Saturday for our stake Enrichment and it was noisy. I happened to be outside, when it started with huge rain drops, then immediately this awesome lightning strike that lit up the whole sky, followed by a huge rumble of thunder. Needless to say I ran right back into the church, whatever I was doing couldn't be that important :)

Not the point though! Friday previous, the day was so warm. Mary and I were running errands, complaining about how warm and muggy it was. When I got home, I was in my room and this was the view of the sunset from my bedroom window. It was beautiful!

1 comment:

Myk said...

This is why I love living in Kansas, the big sky, beautiful sunsets, and amazing storms...that's a regular occurrence here.