Monday, October 12, 2009

October equals PUMPKINS!!!


Blayne, Tony, and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. It was very cold but $34 later we had our pumpkins. Holy cow, pumpkins are expensive these days! We were in a hurry so we didn't take the kids out to the patch we just let them pick from the newly picked pumpkins they offered. (I know I'm a horrible mom! But I can't to everything!) They had fun despite my short comings.





Next to come carving photos! I will give you a little preview. This is Tony's VOLCOM pumpkin. He did a great job on it, if you don't know Tony, he loves anything VOLCOM!

3 comments:

Cali said...

HOLY CRAP THOSE ARE SOME SPENDY PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!

Alex said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the VOLCOM pumpkin. Im with Tony...I love anything volcom. I have tried to name my kids volcom, and change our last name to it! HA! Those pumpkins looked so big

Shannon said...

Wow, since when does it cost an arm and a leg for pumpkins??? Nevertheless, cute pictures!! I think my favorite is the one of Gavin. Looks like something out of a magazine! And Tony's Volcom pumpkin rocks!