Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Victoria turns EIGHT!!!

Our big girl turned 8 yesterday. Not only did we have a party but we are planning her baptism too. She is quite excited as are we. Victoria has grown up so fast and is definitely ready to be baptized. I am impressed at the responsible, smart, beautiful young lady she has become. We had her take all of the missionary discussions in preparation for her baptism, I was impresses with her knowledge of the gospel and how prepared she is.





Victoria is a very loved girl. Not only did she have her Grandparents there and her immediate family. She had Aimee and Emily, Truman, Shannon, and Lexi, and also Tony and Chelsea. G'ma and G'pa Fletcher and Mom and Dad bought her scriptures, Shan and Tru bought her a matching hymnal and G'ma and G'pa Yates bought her a church bag to put it all in. For her scriptures my Mom made her a custom corduroy case and I embroidered her name on. It turned out great.She had a fun day and are looking forward to a wonderful baptismal day.




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh how I love that girl of yours! Seriously, these last 8 years have gone by way too fast! Happy birthday Tori!

Amanda said...

Cute! I remember getting scriptures and stuff when I turned 8. I was so excited! Looks like she was too =]