Thursday, June 10, 2010

Victoria's Baptism

So the time finally arrived, we baptised Victoria June 6, 2010. We have been planning it for months, family coming into town from every direction. Victoria was so excited. Aimee made her a cute skirt and a bow to match her shirt. G'ma Mary and G'ma Julie both gave the talks. Everyone was there to celebrate with her, with the exception of Aunt Sandi and Aunt Melissa. They couldn't make it but Uncle Jeff, Riley, Owen, Uncle Brenton and Kingston came bringing both of them in spirit.




As a favor to me I asked all of my siblings and in-laws and both sets of Grandparents and Great Grandpa Joe to all put their testimonies down on paper directed to Victoria. I made Victoria a book so that at any given time she can look back at it and see the testimonies of the people who love her most. I appreciate everyones cooperation, they are all beautiful testimonies and will be a great support and remembrance for Victoria to look upon for years to come.





It was a busy but a great day. I am very appreciative of all the help I had. Help planning, setting up, cleaning up. We are truly blessed to have two wonderfully supportive families.

I couldn't have asked for a better day. My beautiful young lady has grown so fast. I am thankful we have a worthy priesthood holder in our home, that Blayne was able to baptise her and also confirm her. I am also blessed to have such a great husband who blesses our family every day with the worthy life he leads. I couldn't ask for a better husband, children, and family. Thank you everyone for all of your love and support. I love you guys! Love Aerin!!

No comments: