Friday, November 6, 2009

It's the moments like this.........

It's the moments like this that I love being a Mom. I love catching the sweet moments, when nobody knows your watching.

I had run up stairs and I captured these pictures of Maddy and Blayne. Blayne was supposed to be coming up to get some socks, instead he took the opportunity to bond with Maddy while listening to some music on the iPhone. It is so sweet seeing them!


Then......Gavin, my precious little boy comes in my room while I'm on the laptop and says,"Mom, will you put this on me (Victoria's headband)?" Why I don't know but I did it. Then as he is dancing around with the music coming from my iPod he runs over to me while laughing and says,"Mom, do I look like a girl?" I started laughing too. I quickly told him regardless of what he put on I don't think he could never pull off being a girl.


I love being a stay at home Mom and being around for all the little things. Chances are those "little" things are going to be my fondest memories ever!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Gavin! Our sweet boy. :) Love those precious moments!!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

so sweet