Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Sweet Girls!

My little girls are the most willing helpers. I was making chili and cornbread for dinner the other night. We decided to add hot dogs to it. They were more than willing to help me cut them up. Blayne snapped a few pics of them them "helping". They actually did a pretty good job.



Last weekend we had a potty party at our house. For those of you who know me I have a strict potty training method and I have potty trained all of my kids at the age of 2 and I did it within 3-4 days. Fully trained except they still would wear night time pull-ups for a while.
For those non-believers out there, I now have a witness, ask Shannon! We spent Friday working with Lexi and then by Saturday she was telling her mom when she needed to go and had no accidents. Not only were we successful but the girls had fun spending the day together too!





4 comments:

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

Care to share your method? I'm done with diapers.

Louise Bowdon said...

please share your secret

Shannon said...

Aerin - Maybe you should just write a book. ;) I love having Lex potty-trained! Thanks again for your help.

Doug, Monica, Alyssa and Dylan said...

me to, me to, I wanna know!