Saturday, March 20, 2010

What the girls do while the boys are away!

This our weekend we usually go over to Prineville to help my Sister and Brother in-law work on their house. Since Blayne has to teach on Sunday and it was going to be a quick trip just Blayne and Gavin went and us girls stayed home.

What do girls do when they stay home together? Definitely girl stuff! Shannon and Lexi spent the night last night, Shannon and I rented a movie and I painted her toe nails. Her pregnant belly is slowly keeping her from being able to do it.

Shannon started in on a sewing project this morning, Aimee stopped by this afternoon and we worked on a different project, then after everyone left, I did more painting finger nails and toe nails on my girls tonight. I can't take credit for Victoria's toes, my good friend Holley does our toes. Maddy, obviously, doesn't get done by Holley and has to deal with a Mommy paint job. Still painted, still cute, still a lot of fun. I love having daughters! I may change my mind when I have to pay for weddings!!!!





1 comment:

Shannon said...

Soooo cute!! And I'm glad we didn't take a picture of my fat toes to put on your blog. ;) Thanks for a fun weekend!