Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our new toy!


Blayne took Gavin and Victoria shopping on Saturday and came home with a new trampoline. They love it! Unfortunately Maddalyn fell asleep before they were done so she missed out on jumping on it.
Blayne and I being the naughty parents we are, when she woke up at midnight we took her out and showed it to her finished. We got on it with her, she wouldn't jump at first. Blayne laid there with her showing her the stars and she still wasn't interested. So I grabbed her and started jumping. She wasn't quite happy until I jumped then landed on my butt, then she started cracking up! "Again Mommy, Again!" It was kind of like when you wake your kids up Christmas morning because they aren't old enough to understand that's what you do.



4 comments:

Cali said...

Fun!! HAHAHA!! I love it. I totally know what you mean about waking sleepy kids. Last night when I got into bed Jeff said he wanted to wake Dallas up to play because, "he's just so cute!" He was kidding of course! We didn't actually wake Dallas to play. :)

Shannon said...

Haha...she looks so sleepy! I bet she loved it though. Me? Nope. I'm the anal retentive mother who can't think of any reason why I would wake my sleeping baby!! LOL

Blayne and Aerin Yates said...

You'll learn little grasshopper! You only have one, wait 'til #2 comes along. Sometimes everything all can't be done before 7:00pm. Scratch that! #3 does you in!

Liz said...

AWESOME! :) Lots of fun times ahead with a tramp... And what beautiful helpers you have too! :)(from the other post...) LOL