Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What on earth have the Yate's been up to?

So every few months or so, my house gets turned upside down, it's what we call "hair time!" My good friend Crystal comes into to town to do my hair and while she is here there are three sometimes four people that take advantage of her visit and get their hair done too! This is a common occurrence.
Not only do I get to see my good friend, I get to see her sweet little Matthew also. I didn't get any hair pictures but I did get a cute picture of Matthew with Blayne. Blayne was laying on the floor, Matthew was lying there with him and reaching back and caressing Blayne's facial hair. It isn't the first time, my kids did it all the time, but it is still sweet.



Then, our "other" great friend Kristal, came to visit and spent the day on Saturday with the kids and I . Kristal loves taking pictures. I was doing dishes, so I sent her out with my camera to take some pictures of the kids on the trampoline. Rain or shine I find Gavin and Trouble, oh I mean Maddy :) sneaking out to get onto the trampoline!






I have so many fun memories as a kid on my Aunt's trampoline. I am excited for my kids to experience the same joy. I love to hear them saying, "let's play crack the egg!" OH MAN, Blayne had to have taught them that. Even though it makes me feel old, I had to get this old to experience this joy. Let me tell ya, it's worth the trade!!! Heavenly Father gave me the three greatest kids ever!

2 comments:

Cali said...

He seriously did... your kids are adorable.

Shannon said...

I love your kids, so dang cute!! I bet Lexi can't WAIT to jump tomorrow!